WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a file with information that is automatically stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile devices when you enter certain websites. A cookie identifies the browser on the server, enabling storage of information on the server, in order to improve the Users experience, allowing faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information. The information collected in this Website analyses the browsing preferences of Users, namely, the way Users access and use the Website and the area of the country from which they are accessing, among others, not including, information that identifies them, but merely, generic information. Most browsers are set to accept cookies, although it is possible to configure your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is to be sent, as described below. However, it should be noted that, if you reject cookies, some website features may not function properly.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
All browsers allow the User to accept, reject or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate browser settings.
Please note that the disabling of cookies can partially or totally affect your browsing experience on this Website. You may configure the cookies by clicking on “options” or “preferences” in your browser. The following are different ways to disable cookies, depending on your browser:
- Cookies settings in Internet Explorer: to disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the “Tools” menu and select “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the slider until you find “Block all cookies”.
- Cookies settings in Mozila Firefox: to disable cookies in Mozila Firefox:
- Click on the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon;
- In the section “Cookies”, disable the option “Accept website cookies”;
- Click on “OK” to save your changes and close.
- Cookies settings in Chrome: to disable cookies in Chrome:
- Click “Settings” in the toolbar;
- Click on “Show advanced settings”;
- In the section “Privacy”, click on “Content Settings”;
- Select the option “Block data settings by Websites”
- You can change the following settings in “Cookies”
- Delete cookies;
- Block cookies by default;
- Allow cookies by default;
- Maintain the cookies and Website data by default until you leave the Internet browser;
- Create exceptions for Website cookies or specific domains;
- Cookies settings in Safari web and iOS: To disable cookies in Safari Web and iOS:
- Click on “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- Select the “Privacy” icon in the upper panel;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”.
Other browsers: Please search in the “Help” menu of the internet browser or contact your provider.